- Fixed Deposit can be opened with a minimum balance of NPR. 10,000.
- Payable on Maturity.
- Penal interest is levied on withdrawal of fixed deposit prior to maturity.
- Interest is payable Quarterly.
- Tax is deducted at source from the interest on saving deposit as per the income Tax Act, 2058 (2001).
- Tenure: 3 Months to 5 Years
- Eligibility: Trust/Association/Clubs/Societies/Corporate Offices/Corporate Bodies.
The copy of the following certified documents has to be submitted while requesting for opening of Account.
Clubs / Societies and Association
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Bye-Laws
- Copy of resolution to open and Operate the Account
- List of Members
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Article of Association of the Company
- Resolution of Board of Directors to open and operate the Account
- Sample of Company Seal
- Name of Directors of the Board
- Certificate of Partnership Registration
- Copy of Partnership deed, if any
- Registration Certificate
- Identification of Proprietors