Lakhapati Karodpati Dhamaka- Individual (After 5 Years)
- Can be opened with a Minimum Balance of NPR.60322.
- After 5 Years Return will be 1 Lakh after Tax and so on.
- Penal interest is levied on withdrawal of fixed deposit prior to maturity.
- Quarterly Interest Capitalized.
- Tax is deducted at source from the interest on saving deposit as per the income Tax Act, 2058 (2001).
- Nomination facility is available.
- Tenure : 5 years.
- Eligibility: Nepalese Individual and Minors.
- Documents: Proof of Remit and SWIFT Transfer/Citizenship /National ID Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Passport / PAN Card / Birth Certificate for Minors.
- Guardianship to verified with related documents for Minors.
- Photograph of the nominee.
- Signature of the nominee.